Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sleepless in Eusoff.

can't sleep. dunch know why. I only had about 5 hours of sleep last night but somehow i can't sleep now, even right after lunch. only tingyi will shake her head at this but i'm pretty sure everyone agrees how attractive the bed is after lunch. so anyway, its the heart racing, godknowwhy i'm so anxious feeling that's just keeping me awake. I haven't been able to sleep properly these few nights as well. why oh why! what the hell is keeping me awake!? The only time I can sleep normally is when I'm at home. I think I might need therapy.

annnnyway, dance's been coming along fine. despite it destroying whatever's left of my social life, and no matter how much i curse whoever's been planning the dance schedules, I always end up having so much fun and actually looking forward to the next 3hrs of practice. least until its really time for the next practice anyway. First piecing's this saturday! it should be interestingg.

a little late but Happy New Year everybody. Like juls said, leave whatever shit happened in 2007 behind and start the year afresh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home