Saturday, December 29, 2007

I've been having a lot of random thoughts today.

so firstly, I should really get myself a magic 8-ball so I can finally make some decisions. no really. I don't know why I haven't gotten one or why no one has thought about getting me one so far. I'm such a genius. I just have no idea where to get them. a little help please.

and yes, Coraline. the trailer freaked me out a little. but then i watched it for another 5 times after that. rather cool actually. don't watch if you're faint-hearted! (I am speaking to only ONE person here) but then again i cried THROUGHOUT (bloody hell I have never cried throughout an entire movie before) watching Freedom Writers so maybe my standards are a little...abnormal.
ah oh wells, it's animation, shouldn't be too creepy.


Oh it's a book! think i shall go read it first.
(wha suddenly so many ideas for christmas gifts. *AHEM)

so, me and jac were at the train station today. and somehow we got to talking about like how we're going to be working people soon. and i look around me and i see these hordes of bored, tired, lifeless, directionless working people (and its saturday). and i just got freaking scared that I would end up as just one of them. which i think i will in due time. like jac said; 'I want to enjoy what i do. but i think it gets hard after time'. so true. i feel like a little of a premature midlife crisis is going on here. yikes. i am going to sound like a bimbo here but probably the only thing that will entertain me through my working days is dressing up. think about it, you'd look forward to the day, and since you look better, you feel better, and THEN, you look even better. rocks la. and you ask why arts girls like to dress up for school?

Don't people like to wish that their lives could be better all the time? I have to say, I am one of them. But today, for some reason, I feel lucky and thankful that my life is the way it is now. i spend so much time thinking about how things could be better if this should or should not have happened to me. I dont stop and exit from the thoughts in my head to see what was going on RIGHT NOW and fully appreciate the things and people around me. that's my problem. but today, looking at the girls, i realise how much i heart them and YES, going all the way back to hall and then to bugis again to catch wanyu's ballet concert when she's only in one of the 12 items was totally worth it.

the little ballet girls were soooooooooo cute today, we were all giggling throughout their dances in their little tiaras and tutus. I am so sending my daughter to ballet.



I have to admit, I can't read you.
so tell me again.. if it's just a lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home