Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas (part II) - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

So anyway, it was my first time caroling today so there's bound to be excitement all day long.

Christmas definitely started while on the bus some Malaysian guy in a nice suit asked me if I could tell him which bus stop to get off at to get to habourfront mrt. He looked so lost that I decided to invite him to sit with me and we chatted about his background and like why he's in Singapore and all during Christmas (to say actually I thought he was japanese, if not I wouldn't be so friendly. also because it is christmas eve). Apparently he's here for a job interview. Hope he gets it :)
And I actually wished him merry christmas and even suggested he head down to orchard tonight for the singapore christmas experience. I pray that he loves crowds. haha.

it was kind of disappointing not making it to kbox today. But I wouldn't have fun knowing I'm paying $23.50 for 3hrs of singing anyway. so ming suggested a better alternative, bowling!
(thank you thank you thank you) ah but one game seriously wasn't enough. I'm ready to go again any day! (HELLO YIN LETS GO BOWLING SOON)

But really I was touched that jess, tian and ming actually walked me all the way to the oriental and even hung around for a while ( stealing food, but, oh wells). then what was really unexpected was seeing kim and yin when we went back down to the lobby to sing! the guys started off the caroling and us girls standing behind, waiting for the next song. I was bloody tearing while I was standing there, seeing that my friends actually bother to make it. haha thanks guys! :))))))

And then also waiting for me for so long to have tau huay :))))))

Putting in effort pays off i tell ya. we died singing in the middle of the entire hotel for another 40minutes. BUT THE FREE FOOD WE DID IT FOR WAS DAMN AWESOME! ok so, the deal was, we sing a little bit more, and the chefs cook us something like beehoon or something. at first I felt like it wasn't really fair cause hello its such a posh hotel and you're giving us beehoon. But i managed to convince myself that maybe it was superior beehoon or something so it should be worth it. BUT, we ended up having free buffet at one of the restaurants. YESSS! And they set up new tables for us and everything. The warm wine with fruit was damn good ( I really LOVED the wine) and the food was superb. and the desserts, omg the desserts, was heaven. Now I know what death by chocolates mean, and it is seriously the best way to die.

and shayne, thanks man. stop being so bitchy towards me though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home