Friday, January 04, 2008

Red light.

I er, can't really put to words as to what's been going on. there's a million thoughts of why, how, so, what ifs racing through my mind right now. And it's a happy, sad, frustration, despair, happy, sad kind of cycle of emotions that keeps playing out throughout the day. It's mighty confusing. sometimes somethings are better if I don't think about it so much. It's not just one problem I'm talking about here, that one's pretty much been solved in my heart mind. things are as simple as they look, maybe we just like to make them complicated sometimes. But I won't decide now.

Running away is always a good option. Driving around (well, not really. but being driven around :P) was quite a nice, but short, reprieve. Ahh, anyway thanks ming for everything since last night. must have given you quite a scare initially though! :)

funny so much have happened since I was complaining to a friend last evening how the new year's been boring so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home