Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh, nothing.

I. am. so. bored. Once again I think I've reached even newer boundaries of boredom. So bored that I went to search for pictures to express how bored I am. which got me wishing I've got legs like that. and that I can find shoes like that. it's so hard to find a decent pair of heels. I was half-planning to start training myself to wear heels without getting my feet killed when Sara said my legs look nicer while I was trying on some heels. so, ons la, 6-inch heels, here I come!

Sentosa was quite the escape from hall we needed. We took one of those sentosa buses with the open air top decks just for the fun of it. It was heaven! With our heads tilted up, all we could see was the sky and treetops passing by, all we could feel was the warmth of the sun on our faces and the wind through our hair. what was even better was the Ben & Jerry's in my hand. It was like a 10 minute vacation. I almost forgot I had stats lecture 4hours later.

I'm pretty confused about some things. I'm not sure if I can take it if I let you in. I'm scared, and I don't even know if its the good kind of scared.

Sitting here alone in my room with nothing to do makes me think even more. the more I think about some stuff....oh whatever, thinking too much is just unhealthy I tell ya. one day when I'm 40 and look back on this blog and this entry, I know I will shake my head at how much TIME I am wasting right now instead of doing something constructive or even remotely fun. the line youth is wasted on the young is how true.

Sigh. I think maybe I should try again for the (n+1) th time to categorize my iTunes into nice playlists for every occasion. All this time, I never got round to finish doing it so I end up deleting all the potential playlists that I have thought of. And I bet it'll be same this time round as well. haha. Plus, I 'm getting quite sick of the songs I've got. Looking for song donors! especially those who have like 6000 songs in their iTunes. bleah. (HELLO MING! *waves)

The modules I've got this semester are pretty much what I am interested in, or I have to do (oh, stats, how I love you). maybe interest would translate to good grades this time. And then there's this Physics in Life Sciences. it's just so shuper exciting. But I guess there's enough people together with me in it which makes it so much less worse. I hope. *crosses fingers Also, I'll be seeing a lot of Jess and Yijun this semester...thankfully :)

and Cambodia! being surrounded by these eusoff expedition idiots constantly reminds me of when I was there. I really really really hope the team's going back next term break for Dani's wedding. And this time, no need to work! No need to handle hordes of overly warm, and eventually scary kids! We didn't actually get a lot of the innocently cute young kids, but the budding teenagers who are all vying to be the popular-est. It'll just be us and the morning cows, market pigs and the (scary) constantly barking dogs.

okay, enough floating in my head. back to me here in my room. oh what do you know, an hour and half has passed! my darling dancers ain't back yet but I bet my laundry's done and I can finally bathe. yes, it's been some time since I only do laundry for the sake of fresh clothes to wear. Gosh, I'm becoming such a slob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home