Thursday, March 13, 2008

This weather is making me pee a lot.
and want to sleep a lot.
But all these papers and essays are really screwing with my sleep. I think I dream of more nonsense when I sleep then when I am awake studying.
it's 15mins before we leave for out silly stats test.
Once again, someone called me for some hall stuff when they really should be calling the other Meiyi.
I'm wondering what happened between us.
what in the world are we going to wear for Dnd?
ooh fireworks.
I'd really miss you.
that juno song is stuck in my head again.
i don't want to be reminded of juno,.
shoot, I haven't done my laundry.
why is it so damn cold. what's happening to the weather?
I wish I could really read minds.
5mins to stats!
yijun is facebooking.
maybe we weren't as close as I thought we were.
everyone's going to think I'm talking about someone else.
how come so many people read my blog anyway!
eh aiyah, I need to pee.

and why the hell hasn't it stopped raining yet!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home