Thursday, March 06, 2008

.

Halfway during personality tutorial today, I decided that I'm ready to pack up all my hall stuff and move home next semester. ha, but knowing myself, I'd probably change my mind.

eh by the way, Jumper is such a hilarious show. go watch it when you're feeling lousy. Because you'd find that there's so much more to laugh about other people than yourself. This year's movie screening wasn't much of a social event. everyone just came, watched the show, and then left :(

also, I went on a shopping rampage at the psychology bazaar that day, and spent, a lot. but at least a bulk of it was on books. So yay now my hall room has some storybooks, makes me look smarter. One of it is about some exploding sheep and the end of world. haha, I can't wait to read. But it's not like I have not enough readings to get through. oh wells anyway, retail therapy works! I'm going to recommend this treatment to all my patients if I should become a psychologist in the future. Better than what crap hypnosis our tutor told us about that led to a patient thinking she is a duck and that she ate babies. Haha, not nice to screw with people's minds like that you know.

I remember wanyu and I were talking about how we love to talk to people wearing glasses after they've removed their contacts for the day. It's almost as if the person is comfortable enough with you to show you his true side, stripped of all pretenses (pretending to have perfect eyesight is still pretending). And that whatever he says is real and he's not judging you. And you'd feel safe enough to leave your own pretenses aside as well and be your true self without fear. Just lay back and hang out like it's home. It's nice :)

I can't believe I forgot how crazy c3 gets past 4am. Why waste your time sleeping when there's such great entertainment?? People in the outside world usually go crazy at around 12am, I mean, hence the radio show midnight madness right. So apparently Eusoff is 4hrs behind Singapore time, which is like living in...Mauritius. Anyway my point is that I'm going back to my nocturnal state.

And I think all my travel plans are falling apart. ALL. Japan included :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home