Sunday, March 23, 2008

When the world ends.

I just met up with a few of my secondary and jc friends after 219047874965923071 years. And I have to say, I'm glad we can still talk like any normal day, and laugh like crazy. as usual also. I remember jess was asking me how come me and my friends can don't see each other and not complain and still be considered as close friends. I HAVE NO IDEA man. I asked clara how we did it and she just said it was because we are super cool. haha. we're such idiots lah, we don't meet up, but when we do, we jack each other like mad. I think maybe there's something dysfunctional the way I handle my relationships with other people. But I hardly worry about losing the friends I hardly keep in contact with. but sometimes I need to get out of hall's social circle. I love my hall friends, but sometimes hall feels like a quicksand, sucking me in. It's just not healthy and somedays i feel like i'm not myself anymore. This is why I try to run home as often as I can. I need it to stay sane. sometimes i worry that after i leave hall, i will be forgotten by the people still staying there. I mean, look at the people staying different BLOCKS already. It's just different. But I think things should be fine la :) I look at julia's msn nick and yeah i agree, I'd miss everything about hall. heehee once in a while i get the I'll-go-to-the-ends-of-the-earth-for-you kind of feeling. and right now i'm totally feeling like that :) someone I know once said that there are friends you know you can keep for life, and there are friends who are just transient. I think I know pretty well which is which.

okay mushy shit aside, every weekend when I run home, my brother is my source of news from the outside world. Ahem, this week, we learn 2 things!

1) Gnomes DO exist!!

OMG. this is damn creepy. when my brother told me i was all like, aren't gnomes those cute small men with cute pointy hats, whats so scary about that? BUT wha this one is really some freaky shit. but hey, look on the bright side, we can all start believing in fairies again! there is a high chance they exist too! haha. if you dare not watch the video, at least read this article:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article902014.ece


2) Stingrays are very deadly.

it's a bird, i's a plane. No! it's a stingray! somewhere out there, this eagle ray flew out of the sea and onto a speedboat, hitting a woman on the head and erm, she died. I'm sorry i know this is a tragedy but I couldn't stop laughing when i finally believed my dear brother. i mean, just picture the scene, quite funny what. and the entire night while we were driving along changi, my brother kept warning me of how the flying stingray will come and get me, better check the skies.

also, the tv is my source of information. besides boring stuff like how ma ying jiu won the elections, I learnt how cheese was made, why polar bears are now eating humans, and why revisiting your past life might cure you! from the internet, I learnt that kaba modern is now out on america's best dance crew! omg!

okay enough nonsense for one day. i'm going clara's church tmr, surprise surprise. And i'd very probably see kangkang there also. yays excited :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home