Wednesday, April 09, 2008

first things first, james mcavoy does NOT look like a sheep/goat!! Once again my taste is proven to be damn fantabulous. maybe I need to go get my eyes checked.

seconds, my itunes shuffle played Girlfriend by Avril Lavinge a few days back, and since then I am hooked (AGAIN). omg the song is so positively bitchy and mean. cannot take it. If someone sang that to me, I will surely poke her eyes out on the spot. but then i imagine it'd be quite fun to really sing (and MEAN it) in some other girl and her boyfriend's face. sure bitchfight. and of course, in the end, the boys are going to to get the most out of it.

Looks like if we finally told people what c3's decision is on whether to stay or not, a lot of people will murder us. speaking of staying, it already looks like we moved out. our entire corridor is so desolate and cold, filled only with boring orderly uncharacteristic Ikea $5 shoe racks. I don't think eusoffians are that fat right, need so much space to run from fire. bleah. And our sofa got driven away on a lorry even before we could do anything. sadd.

I must be weird. With my door closed, I can't study without some distractions ( a bit of msn and music) because i will most definitely fall asleep. This might mean I may really be the extrovert the personality tests results have been saying. But then again, I can NOT study with people shuffling around me. so, I dunch know man. right now, the door's open but i'm plugged into the blasting music playing in my earphones. works, but this is also the perfect opportunity for people to come see me jump embarrassingly in my seat when they finally shout loud enough.

last night, 4am, I rediscovered my love for drawing :)

Okay, more pop-pish songs. This is the one song I will sing for my husband on my wedding day. except that i will be more glam than her in the vid. HARHAR. sorry, bimbo moment :))


*******
At 3.43am last night, I felt this overwhelming urge to tell someone something. Just Anyone. My iTunes started playing 3.45 No sleep - the cardigans.

Meiyi says:
OMG.

goondoo samy says:
no sleep by the cardigans right.

Meiyi says:
YAH CHECK OUT THE TIME NOW!!

goondoo samy says:
haha yes yes

Meiyi says:
just nice eh!
sorry cheap thrill.

goondoo samy says:
yah quite cheap.
why still up?

Meiyi says:
project!
you?

goondoo samy says:
I'm looking for vacation jobs.
I'm thinking of selling carpets.
pays well.
everyone needs carpets.
they're an important part of our lives.

Like I said, people start doing/saying/thinking funny things late at night haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home