Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm at my last webcast of my developmental module and the test's tomorrow. But somehow i've tuned out eons ago. actually the lecturer is still going on but he was nice enough to give me empty slides to print for the last lecture and gave me no picture to look at for this webcast so basically i'm falling asleep like I'm at an actual lecture. sigh, he's still talking. anyway, I'm going to take a 'whatever your mother works at mcdonalds' attitude towards room bidding from now. SERIOUSLY. and then speaking of macs, wha they truly suck. but then again, ordering through the drive-thru was still quite exciting ah. OMG i have to talk about how a humongous bitch my brother is. So, my brother saw me when he came out from the toilet.

Brother: why are you wearing the same thing as me!
Me: it's not the same thing you idiot.
Brother: it is. change out of it now!
Me: I wore it first!
Brother: But I wear it better.

And I was just speechless. seriously, when people say I'm bitchy now you know WHERE I LEARNT IT FROM. this is why i say if me and my bro were in the same school and we meet, there will be a total showdown. very scary. this is how we show affection. argh, at least gaston treats me more like a sister.

ooh I think my newest favouritest show has got to be Ice Truckers. something about competing how many runs and money they can earn by transporting heavy material for long distances AND the thing is, the roads are merely frozen lakes so they cant actually stop or slow down on the roads cos the ice would just break. quite exciting! and today from the show I learnt that it is possible that water vapour can just freeze in midair when its cold enough so there're just snowflakes floating around in midair like a fog.

a very memorable line I heard over the weekend was 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions'. I don't know, but sometimes it does seem to apply.

okay i better go replay that webcast. laters people :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home