Sunday, April 20, 2008

Genetics.

at the hospital today, I realized that I am really like my parents. they've made friends with not just the patients and the nurses in that ward, but also all of the patients' families. win already these people. I also made my dad so stressed out by complaining that I want to go back and study that he almost killed us all by driving like a madman all the way back. And then on comes the health supplements again. I don't know why my parents have so much of those at home (maybe cos my aunt owns a health shop) but yeah, they haven't stopped feeding me all of it. I don't think you're supposed to combine them like this, but well, I feel loved :)
and my brother has finished all his papers today and is going on a diving trip on the same day I'm having my first paper. unfair shit.

I love writing notes, like using different coloured pens and categorizing points. I know I sound like a total nerd, but it makes me feel smart. and because I write with the strength of a bull (I used to be able to tear pages in exercise books with my writing) my fingers are all numb by now, and I think I lost control of my wrist. haha. and I gotta put plasters on my fingers because blisters start appearing again. oh wells, these make me feel like I've done a lot of studying. tomorrow's another nerd day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home