Saturday, May 03, 2008

right now, I'm chatting with yingxuan online, and it always scares me how much I have in common with her despite calling her the bimbo of all bimbos everytime I see her. hahah!

now, 5 days to my last paper with nothing in between, I can finally take a break for today and erm, load 10 episodes of everything to watch. I definitely made the right decision to chiong home right after my paper today, because apparently my parents knew around what time I should be home and had all kinds of food ready. haha yup thats really how they show love I realise. so yeah, basically the only time I've stopped eating is when I took a 3 hour nap. OMG THIS IS BADD. haha. also, the weather. omg, I didn't even have to use the aircon at home because basically threshold for weather resistance have been raised waaay high after the past few days in hall.

somehow I think the aircon in the lounge is what's been causing my headache. last night it was just unbearable, It was either I shoot myself in the head so my brains can spill all over my notes and the pain will stop OR come home.

Developmental paper was really quite good today, and I can't help but keep remembering that last sem jess was complaining about her devt psych lecturer, and I have to say, thank god we got Elliot. I think he's brilliant really. lecturers really make a difference as to how much students will like the subject, like how i so absolutely detest language acquisition and how I've been avoiding the 'language development' chapter in god knows how many modules now. developmental paper really makes us girls (I'm sure) want to go have a kid right now, because somehow it feels like 'alright, I confirm can raise a kid right with all this information i've got!'. BUT, haha let's not be rash.

All week, checking facebook here and there, I've to say I'm really happy for my brother! It's just great when you able to lead a life of passion and still do good. he's all diving all over the place and restoring reefs. how cool is that!

Taking a step back from being all caught up in exams and day-to-day weather survival, I just realized it's the last week of hall EVER for some friends like jess and yijun. wow.

wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home