Saturday, May 10, 2008

where my heart used to be.

our very cute RF sunning his pillows. it made me smile everytime I walked past c3 corner for some reason. dont you think thats way too many pillows for a couple, one toddler and one baby?


belinda and I dropped by the neighbourhood pasar malam . Don't know about you but I havent been to a pasar malam in a zillion years, so i'd thought it might be fun. and it was not bad, after belinda got over the embarrassment of shopping in a pasar malam. It is actually a little bit like bazaar shopping i realised.

The place was actually quite empty, not the bustling, squeezy pasar malam it used to be. looks like this is going to be one of those dying singapore traditions. such a pity, I used to be pretty excited about going to one of these things when i was young. looking forward to the food, mostly. and we would see our school friends. and our parents would stop to chat with neighbours. all of this back when we actually still talk to our neighbours and the kids play with each other.



oh yes, they still do sell cassette tapes. thing is, who in the world still sells cassette tapes players? so the term mixtape would actually refer to this kind of tapes. which would have been much more meaningful in that period of time because, wha really takes quite a lot of effort to make one. nowadays it's just click and burn, click and burn.

I'm just showing this because I want that spongebob squarepants bag in the middle. how cute is that bag!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home