Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Santa.

So what do you want for your birthday?

This has got to be the hardest question. I can never ever think of what I want. Christmas, birthdays, NO IDEA. It has come to the point where my parents and relatives give me money instead, most of which I spent on god knows what. hmm come to think of it, I really can't remember where my money went to. If I have to say something, it would be a lomo action sampler camera. the one with four frames which daphne has. which is cheap as hell if I might add ;) Things I would need are a wallet, a bag and a handphone. The parents are taking care of the handphone part. probably a new iPod would be nice, mine currently only has 1GB. What I do know is, do not and I repeat, do NOT get me perfume or a watch. I smell naturally nice and wearing watches get me so frustrated I always feel the urge to take it off halfway and hurl it at a passerby. And as long as it's not something decorative and I can actually use it, it should be fine. So, I would say....surprise me. haha. whatever you feel screams my name when you see it. I think that should be a good gauge. I hope that means something expensive:))

****
edit: haha I just want to leave this post at the top. anyway I just discovered the wonders of bittorrent. after years of trying to be nice and dl song by song (you know, showing some effort in stealing music), I have to say downloading albums is damn shiok lah. so yes, thus begins my own musical revolution. Thou shall only listen to HAPPY songs from now ons. and, presenting, the pinnacle of happy/nonsensical songs: Flight of the conchords with my favorite song.



how to not smile?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home