Saturday, June 07, 2008

53A.

I gotta get up at 8 tomorrow morning for my cousin's wedding but I'm still here online, dunch know why. think must be the Heineken.

brother sister bonding in the ngeow family includes my brother trying to drape a nice scarf over the dress I intend to wear for the wedding. and then him giving up, saying "you make horrible fashion choices" pointing at the dress which i paid 80bucks for.

wohoo I boldly sent an email to my head of department to ask if it was really possible for me to take a year of honours in an overseas university. looks like shazzy lost and wenlin won! YESS new zealand, home of the hobbits, here I come!

just so you know, I am so totally pro-life from now onwards. Its this whole volunteering to help counsel women who are considering abortion thing. The full-time counselor showed me photos of an aborted baby ( with prior warning) and it was enough to convince me. had me totally hiding my face in my hands screaming 'Nooo! nooo! Enough! I will never consider abortion!!' so yah, so effective right, no wonder their success rate is only 20%. If things went my way I'd just constantly throw Juno and the entire 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls at patients.

Sex and the City made me a little more depressed and a little more hopeful. Depressed in wondering if I'd ever have a group of girlfriends to grow old with and help me throw punches at the asshole who leaves me at the altar, and hopeful as in hopeful in love:)

Michelle decides to sabotage me and almost made me sing at Timbre today. thank god I manage to get out of it. I can never do the whole stand up in front of a crowd thing to even speak normally, let alone sing. you have to understand that i can never be a singer, nor a teacher. boo as much as I would love to be a diva.

It's friday, I'm in love :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home