Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bubble wrap.

I can totally see the real reason why my mother just refuses to even discuss me trying out for a job at Balaclava. It is simple. She thinks that I am going to end up like her father, a grandfather i never knew, whom was ALSO had/has cancer like the other 3 grandparents of mine. So apparently he was this nightclub owner and my mother lived a life of drunken beatings, loansharks, late night emergencies, and bar sluts (since they're not exactly hookers, I don't know what to call them). then of failed businesses, bankruptcy, more beatings from a dunk father, more debts, etc etc. I am going to have a hard time convincing her. I mean, she thinks I cannot control how much I drink, that was the only sentence she said after a very loud immediate "NO" after I proposed the idea. because apparently alcoholism, as well as cancer, is in my blood. I think a job like this is what I need to actually see the world and all the scumbags in it as I gather from what Denise said. oh wells, we'll see where my persuading skills get me. fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home