Monday, August 11, 2008

Start fresh.

my dad was pretty excited when I went home over the weekend, because as a surprise he'd bought the motorola razr rose gold handphone for me which I have been bugging my parents about. I was damn excited also. then I saw the box. and the phone. its some chocolatety-purple colour. VERY not rose gold. I immediately told him its the wrong colour and he just went like 'huhhh'. But I didn't want to be bratty so I just accepted it. pretty nice colour though, people who've seen it said its very sexy. hoho. but this whole incident made me think my dad is very cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAH DADDY! wohoo! also, I finally have a roller chair brought to hall and I cant stop rolling it in every corner of my room. I feel a tad cooler haha. No longer will I be too short for my table!

I'm rather high. No idea is it because of the beer or because I'm a nerd and I'm still excited about school starting :D

Tingyi heard the song on my iTunes and reminded me that this IS the ad for my phone. and at 0.25 this is how I am going to introduce my new phone to people from now on. woot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home