Friday, September 26, 2008

You're the catalyst.

Since plans to study have gone down the drain 7643129876534 ages ago, I might as well post. Michelle's party's something to look forward to, but depending on whether us c3 girls would have killed each other by the end of tomorrow. so mambo was fantastic, best (clean) fun I've ever had in a long while in a club. Clean as in no crying, no puking, no people falling off their asses all over the place, but not clean as in scandal-free haha. I don't get some people, those who go out to clubs looking for cheap dirty meaningless flings and hookups. and its worse when girls do it (using drunkenness as an excuse). I reckon it must get them a certain feeling of power and control but seriously, I doubt if you'd feel anywhere near fantastic about yourself in the morning. I don't know, is that really their idea of a fun night out? and I'm more sad then anything else watching these girls, and I feel like I want to save them, to let them know that I think they're way better than this, but...who am I to judge and pretend like I'm all without flaw?

anyway, if you haven't heard about me and my running adventures on the treadmill like a hamster/lizard, it just means you're not cool enough. haha.

and introducing, the big bang theory. hoho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home