Wednesday, October 29, 2008

random pleasures.

so here I am, 5am, in the midst of pouring my heart out to Sarah because I think I finally realized what's been bothering me and no one's awake to say it to. THIS is word vomit. it's been an interesting day really, starting with the Ang Moh guy at Dadi's listening in to our conversation about parties and getting shit drunk. and he decided to join in on discussing how to get drunk fast. then tech class was mighty fun, i almost forgot how much i love dance. tiring yes (thanks to Betty, whom we all still love), but we were all so high and giggly after that, like we were always after some dance practice. afterwhich I realised my pillows and soft toys were missing. then I found out how much an empty bed distresses me. supper was simply amusing really. sham.is.so.full.of.shit. in a funny way.

hoho and then there's surprises like my new pink coaster mayyin bought for me because she just HAD to. we're not gossiping, we're networking okay!

Did I mention I found the perfect excuse for any mistake made in your work? Just tell them its art and they wouldn't understand. shuts people up usually, but of course don't tell your prof that.

you might be right in saying that everyone leaves, but I think sometimes they come back :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home