Wednesday, October 15, 2008

this much variety.

the kind who has manic social mood swings, whom never share their life story, who I will never understand, who, one some days, seem to be all over the place and slightly messed up, who I did not expect, who never stays still with you, who has too many friends, who makes me laugh, who confuses me, who is a roller coaster ride, who makes me braver, who I want to hold and keep safe from the world, who makes life a colourful blur, who makes me take a new perspective, who makes me gush, who makes me blind,

who makes me wonder.

--------
rag dancers can be controlled by the rag music like bloody puppets seriously. And I feel all happy and excited inside all over again. don't you hate it when boys get together and start acting like a bunch of mindless sheep, worse than any clique of girls can ever get? my neighbours are eating durians, time to run! Oh man I can see the full moon right above me when I lie down on my bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home