Sunday, November 09, 2008

Freedom.



so right, i was just looking at facebook photos and someone (I don't even know who this person is and he/she's my friend, oh gosh) just uploaded photos of a holiday at Redang Island. OMGGGG I WANT TO GO ON A BEACH HOLIDAY LIKE NOWW. soft sand, blue skies, crystal clear waters, guitar playing softly, colourful (alcoholic) drinks with umbrellas in them. Not that real life isn't going well but I feel like I need to not care about the world, even just for one day. Remember how the cab driver in the movie Collateral has a photo just like this in his car so, according to him, he can escape whenever he feels like it. sighs maybe it's me recognising that the exams are coming soon and my defense mechanisms (denial, denial, denial) are not working so well. urgh whines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home