Monday, February 23, 2009

Bloc Party.

I realise something. funeral wakes are like throwing a going-away party after the person has left. and is as pointless as one. If you want to do something meaningful, do it before the person leaves. This time, this funeral has left me all cynical and jaded about life. And I am so tired.

I think I know why Slyvia Plath put her head in the oven.
I think I know why those in Depression remain inconsolable.
They see the world as how it really is, no longer disillusioned.
As for me, I forget things.

It's like we're all in a real-life The Sims computer game that God is playing, and it's high time He realises the game is going way off from what He planned and presses reset.

I'm tired.
But I forget things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home