Saturday, March 28, 2009

A distortion of reality.

(The following content might fool you.)

I wish I could bake a cake full of rainbows and smiles, and then stuff a slice down everyone's throat. srsly

oh but those cupcakes they were selling along the pathway from the library to as1 were so damn pretty and cute, you'd think they're really made from rainbows and smiles :)) Now I feel like having cake, maybe I should bake. But I can't do cakes, so maybe I should buy one. hmmmmmm.


And I absolutely love this photo. We took really long to pose for it properly. Feels like we're starring in our own production. heh :D emo fairies forever!

























anyway Denise is insane. and I'm saying this with love.

something resembling says:
if it makes u laugh i fainted on the MRT

something resembling says:
and some GOONDU pressed the STOP button

something resembling says:
when i came round i was like, "what were u going to do, throw me off the rails?"

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home