Thursday, July 02, 2009

Be still.

all these going around and having to meet people and rushing for movies, for dinners, for drinks is exhausting and actually all I really wanna do is sit somewhere with a few close friends for a long time and to just chat. But I am broke so I sit at home.

you know, I think there was somewhere we learnt in psych that our memories cannot be trusted, and the more we think about our memories, the more we distort them to the point that they suit how we would like to remember them. So we imagine things, things that weren't there, things that didn't really happen, and attach emotions when there weren't any. I think too much, I should stop thinking and start stoning more often. yeah spacing out is fun, I used to do that a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home