Wednesday, December 16, 2009

PAssion.

Work has been pretty awesome actually (aside from the COLDNESS of the office, which I believe to be seriously inhibiting on my sociability), I love my colleagues. there is somewhat a nice mix of shy, cute, giggly, ah lian, kaypo, talkative, funny, weird, insane people. So far I don't feel if there's any deeply hidden animosity because everyone just jacks everyone openly. That is healthy in a way I guess! well except the big boss, the boss is always hated huh. who, incidentally, is the one i smashed a door into. I'm just so great at making first impressions. My colleague, whom I'm directly reporting to, giggles when she sees me pretend like I'm not chatting on MSN. This male colleague decides to talk to me about lomography for an hour when he saw my Diana, the ex-stewardess colleague (very pretty!) chases me out of the office when it's after 6pm, the whole division goes for workout sessions halfway during work! hoho farni lah these people. And y'all know I'm still all pleasantly surprised about the smiley squishy ball ;) finally I look forward to going to work! haappppy :)

1 Comments:

Blogger qiuyan. said...

your smiley ball! hee hee hee. go do something about it la!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home