Saturday, October 31, 2009

On with the Festivities!

you know the song that goes 'some of them wanna use you, some of them wanna be used by you'? So true! We let ourselves be used, sometimes unknowingly, sometimes deluding ourselves that it's not true. Or we do it knowingly, thinking that it's worth it, or that we believe that we just can't help it. And then when we're dropped with a snap of a finger, we go through all that unnecessary hurt, sadness and anger, realising that we've wasted our time, our efforts, our emotions for absolutely nothing. And basically I think it's never worth it let yourself be used. I can say you should have known better, but sometimes we are so blinded by what we believe to be true, we can't see the real person standing in front of us. How to wake up our own idea? diffikult. I guess we learn along the way. As for those who use others (I guess we all do that to others in a small way) for your need to feel popular, loved, or whatever, can you at least try to not be such a liar liar pants on fire not, saying things you don't mean and pretending to be who you are not just so that you can keep these people around just to use them. TSK. We try lah, we must at least try. And yes I'm pointing fingers, a very big fat finger at i think we all know who.

Funny thing is, I'm still letting myself be used right now. I can see it, but I'm not doing anything to stop it.

On a happier note, it's Halloween! haha it's raining crazily outside, creating the perfect scary conditions :) I'm just gonna stay home and watch all the scary movies that were promised to be screened by various channels. And this whole week has been documentaries about apocalypses and truth behind demons, and haunted hotels and all. I love such stuff, I don't know why. I do get shit scared, but I still adore it.

If you ask the various shopping malls in Singapore, they will all tell you that Christmas is already here. YAY I LOVE CHRISTMASSSS :)))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home