Thursday, October 22, 2009

Move Along Now.

When I graduated, I told myself I should never let myself feel like I have to be in hall because my friends are still there and that me, just by not being physically there all the time and available, will lose these friends or become relatively less important in their lives. And that them, being all there and present, will build stronger, tighter bonds and I, without this common ground and living in a different timezone, will eventually be forgotten. I have to admit I do feel that way sometimes, but now that I've spelt it all out, I realise then I wouldn't really wanna be friends with such people anyways right? But still, but still, I wish I had more time to focus on the people who (unexpectedly) have such an impact on my life, and wasn't wasting time with those who were putting on a facade all the while. I wish I had better judgement, I wish I paid more attention, I wish I tried harder (but not too hard cos we alll know what trying too hard can only bring us!hoho ) and I wish I had the time to see if stronger friendships were possible, and to let them know I will always be there for them. Have I ever said enough thanks, have I ever showed enough concern? Am I even thought of? I'm not being emo nemo here but it's just sometimes, you know, such thoughts creep into my head and I go into a frenzy of contacting everyone around me. haha!

I think you know what I mean, and I know what you'd say. No regrets huh, whatever will be will be, like that song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home