Sunday, October 11, 2009

Community Service.

Is it me, or do I have a how-can-I-help-you-today face. (what am I talking about) I don't know whyy but everyone loves to approach me when I'm out on the streets. do this survey! where does this bus go! how do I get there! where is this place! does this place have this and this! even, what other sizes do you have this in! hello I don't know. I have been mistaken as a salesgirl even in paris (Topshop at Lafayette! haha)and bangkok. They make me feel incredibly stupid when I can't answer questions, and then I feel bad, and then I help them to find out. Do I look friendly to you, huh huh huh. Okay, it very possibly means as a compliment, but you have no idea how annoying it is. I try to walk faster, and they all walk faster towards me. So strange. Gais really, I don't know stuff, I don't know directions, I'm the blurest person I know, don't waste your timeeeee. hey hey I'll probably do awesome at a job as an information counter(ist?) though! haha.

By the way one of the choices of places to live in around campus in WOLLONGONG (yes laugh laugh) proudly advertises that it has a condom vending machine. like hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home