Friday, August 28, 2009

The monkey has a fever.

waking up at 5am from a dream of three-headed dogs, naked men with horns, endless doors that lead to another door behind it, and a mirror with a ghost in it, and then having to call a friend because I was too afraid to fall back asleep and back into that dream IS NOT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO A 22 YEAR OLD. tsk.

erm but yes, more touching news today, when I had to do Cambodia all over again by leaving the children behind with them calling out teacher mei teacher mei not knowing it's the very last time they're going to see me, and the last time I will see them. sadness. But it kinda makes the bitchy teachers so much unimportant, and really its all about the kids. they are so cute! I thought they'd stop being cute after a month, but no, they're always cute. I was all teary when I left. I'd definitely miss them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home