Wednesday, July 22, 2009

science centre!

going back to the science centre today after a kazillion years was definitely interesting. all the memories I ever had of that place was in flashes, because I was just running around, and the sound of tumping footsteps on the floor. Running around, running around. pressing everything. that's all I remember. well jess was still pressing every button in her sight at this age. my brain hurts from all those optical illusions and hypnotising mind games they put us through.

a little bit dazed and dizzy, we went on the the Da Vinci exhibition. whichh was pretty awesomes. all I can say is that, that guy is seriously...imaginative. and smart too, of course. because being imaginative without being smart just makes you a dreamer. I wonder if he'd been born now, with all our technology already existing, what he would have come up with. and tell us what the deal is with the Mona Lisa so everyone can stop fussing about it. I am pretty sick of that piece, seriously. but still, i suggest everyone to go see the whole exhibition, it's really inspiring.

now IMAX, was where I died. that huge ass screen that fills up as far as your eye can see. i was excited. and then 30mins into the show (which was about being in space which i love) I got this huge headache, and a growing urge to puke. Too old for this I tell ya, my brain cannot take this much information at such a large scale for too long. It was just too overwhelming. yeah I know, I suck. but then again it could have just been what I ate earlier that's not agreeing with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home