Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Something Amazing.

On Saturday, I ordered New York Fries in an Italian restaurant. They gave me a plate of potatoes in their original form, round with the brown skin still on and all, with a side of sweet chilli and mayo. the toppings look right, but everyone at my table were just as confused as me about the potatoes. But, when I took a bite out of one of it, zomg, it was exactly like eating fries! the outside was crispy and salty (they dribbled salt all over the crispy skin), and the inside is the same potato as in fries of course. So, with the toppings, if felt exactly like i was eating fries!! Until i looked down again at my plate of course. BUT. WAH. highlight of my night, cos everything tasted like crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home