Thursday, July 08, 2004

yo thought i should blog before going off to my Dance Camp starting tomorrow. It's gonna be fun! Though Raz would not be going...sigh but hey, least there's still Vi. I just love my dance people. we're such a tight group of people, though there are one or two which i can't stand once in a while.

You.piss.me.off. probably the only reason that im still hanging around you is that i have a horrid memory and that most of my friends are your friends. Gosh, why the hell do you ask me to say something then not listen? ask me to say something and when i do, you cut me off- TWICE!!!! when i finally give up trying to say something, you come back to ask me again why am i so quiet? why don't you just go to hell like you've always wanted to? Sometimes i just ask myself why do i bother myself with you. i really have no idea. You make me feel pathetic, make me feel like a loser. Like everything that i feel that is not common to yourself, you just give that bloody expression like its such an offence to feel the way i do. don't you see? you're the weird one here.

just thought i'd say this. i'll probably forget this tomorrow. whatever.

Hey, my brother hasn't insulted or said something bad about me in a really long while!This is good!

Just when i let go, everything disappears. I had expected this. So where do we go from here? Do you even realise what has happened? Do you even care?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home