Monday, December 06, 2004

I've got nothing to report man! Couple days have been filled with doing nothing. well anyway, recently i've been taking drums lessons (finally) and roller blading lessons (which I suck at. I need practice!). Er, I bought the Jay-z Linkin Park Mash up cd after much contemplating. So many other cds to buy!I should start my christmas wishlist. Clara coming back from cheena land on wed, i think. One of the few people i know i can do sports with. Cousins from japan coming...pile of homework growing smaller at a very slow rate...caught Incredibles...found out a couple of friends are not as straight as i thought they were...annual christmas party shrinking to a normal visit to the beach or camp-out due to tight budget...wondering if I should organise one with friends myself...blah blah blah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home