Monday, February 21, 2005

today was just wrong

firstly, Mrs Beetsma chased me out of class. tt b****
I dropped my pencil box and everything was just-everywhere.
then, Ms Wong cancelled chem remedial, wasted my time
I managed to insult myself once again. Great.
My eyesight got worse trying to read Sam's math answer on the board.
I am not homophobic!!
I told someone a secret I shouldn't have told. oops...I thought she knew!
I took the wrong bus.
I pressed the bell too late for the bus to turn into the bus stop and so I ended up getting off the bus in the middle of the road.
I said 'shit' loudly and some middle aged dude was shaking his head at me. Shit.
The correct bus I got on was bloody packed and I managed to block everyone's way with my super power turtle shell bag.
Got too excited and asked the guy working at coffee bean if it was fun working there. He looked very shocked.
just realised that my friend has a hole in his lung when everyone else knew it a million years ago. what kind of friend am I ?!

yet I remain optimistic :]
The book says we have to learn to laugh at ourselves. ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home