Sunday, January 23, 2005

haha just finished watching The Kid. wasn't really paying attention to the plot but the boy is just sooooooo cute!!! feel like pinching his cheeks, or rather, him. haha, anywayz he's so super adorable. if you watched the show you would know what I mean. This chubby cute short kid bouncing around throughout the show. haha. I know I sound bimbotic now but I don't care!! ahh, soo cute!

sorry but the pictures just won't come out. shucks. er, once I figure out hello blogging thingy.

evince \ih-VIN(T)S\, transitive verb:
To show in a clear manner; to manifest; to make evident; to bring to light.

The study showed that girls were better prepared for class, had better attendance records, and evinced more positive academic behavior overall.
--Christina Hoff Sommers, The War Against Boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home