Saturday, January 15, 2005

last night, i dreamt that i died.

It wasn't so much of the pain and agony and dying until it actually happened. It was more of in the midst of doing something then I blacked out and then continuing doing the same thing though somehow I knew I already died. haha, doesn't make sense, but anyway, er my cousins and brother (who also died with me somehow, except one)were all still going about in their daily routine. ( I remember telling them, 'what's the point, it's not like they can see you')then i went back to school (not xinmin, not tj, but some place which looks like Hogwarts)to check out what my peeps are doing, to see if my crush is anyway affected by my death.(ha!)apparantly not, he was still laughing away in some gathering where, somehow, the school is raising funds for me.haha, yeah right, like my parents would need it, i think they would be richer, in the material sense, if I'm gone.

this sounds super xie men but if i'm not wrong, you dream about exactly opposite things right, so maybe I'm healing from something. haha. but when I woke up, my body was still aching from the shopping yesterday.

well yesterday, i managed to knock into, block, trip, drag, separate a miliion and one people in orchard. I was a total klutz yesterday, haha. see, I even managed to even block slyvester's way at Heeren, where he was supposed to appear with Taufik for the album release thingy. haha, yes, sly's fans, I came face to face with him before I froze while loads of girls screamed behind him. hey, he didn't look tt bad, prob cos he was wearing sunglasses. I have to say that I did not go there on purpose to see them hor. also saw weiyu and xinyi. weiyu is still as chio as ever.

I became sort of michelle's slave willingly yesterday. The guilt of not being there when she had her operation recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home