Saturday, December 25, 2004

well, christmas started on quite a bad note.

WAS out with my cousins to the typical annual orchard street mayhem. It was practically snowing there. like I said earlier, all we need is a drizzle and we all can bathe in the streets. We felt, smelt and tasted foam. It was okay, quite fun, until my cousin got molested possibly by some bloody horny indian. We were being made roti prata by hordes of them at one time. what arseholes. I can't believe she didn't scream or got violent at that point of time. She only told us about it when we sought refuge from the crowd in Wheelock Place. Me and my other cousin were demostrating what we would do if that happened to us. it involved a whole lot of vulgarities and hopefully that guy would return home with some serious injury or another. Gosh, what is with you men? Is sex or sex-related stuff all you guys think about? gosh.

well, those who got to see my dear japanese cousin earlier today, told me she's really pretty. gonna see her during the christmas party tml. reminds me of kee liang and kee meng and their obsession with jap girls. hopefully i can get a picture for them to swoon over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home