Friday, December 17, 2004

k, i'm pressurized to post this...

when: last saturday...
who: me and heli

Plan A: go roller blading at east coast
Plan B: roller blading at pasir ris
Plan C: Go cycling at pasir ris
Plan D: Walk by the beach while eating ice-cream
Other brief insane plans: Go Escape, go wild wild wet

What actually happened: well, we went to see the white house, no, not the one where Bush the monkey is, but the one supposedly haunted in Pasir Ris. I realised it's HUGE. If only, it wasn't haunted, i'll move there I tell ya. we finally found the beach from there and bought the ice-creams. We were supposed to walk but the stupid wind was blowing my hair into the ice-cream and the ice-cream to me. Great, we had to sit down (in the right direction of the wind). then, it rained! super! My day planned out to do some exercise turned out to be the day i ate more than enough as we had to seek shelter at Downtown East. Agrh. This day, I made a fool out of myself more than usual, sigh. Oh never mind, tt's my way of entertaining ppl. Well, at least we got to talk, a lot. yeah, one good thing. Catching up.

Happy now?! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home