Thursday, December 23, 2004

well, there was a long post, but I deleted it accidentally with the press of the wrong button. how smart huh, i think I deserve some applause....agrhh!!

fine, I'll just summarise everything. My tutor scared the shit outta me when he suddenly asked if there was a baby in the [my] house, staring at some empty space on the floor. I started freaking out, thinking he was looking at someone or something that I couldn't see. Images of gui wa wa hua zi popped up in my head. ya, actually, he was referring to the small IKEA chairs i have around the house. yup, that's nice. Perhaps he intended to wake me up after an hour of boring tuition.

yes, last sunday. Roller blading lesson. happily forgot to wear socks. burned two large holes into the sides of my feet. The right one healed by now, the old skin sticking back to the flesh. sounds gross but its better than what happened to my right foot. I had to face pink flesh these few days, a little bit of pus, a little bit of blood. It just hardened today but i think bathing is still going to be hell.
Lost your appetite by now? then I have done my job. If you haven't, you can always drop by to see my foot.

Japanese cousin coming tomorrow for Christmas. yay.


My dad just told me while we were watching the LP Live In texas, that his childhhod dream was to work as one of those stage set-up people. haha, weird. Didn't think anyone would willingly do those jobs.
ooh check out the happy couples.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home