Thursday, January 06, 2005

hmm...what went wrong?

you guys ever had a friend who seem to be like a second you and that everything seemed to be going right and you two could be the best of friends and then suddenly, you're just not talking to each other anymore? (okay, tt was a long question) Hmm, and now we're ignoring each other even though we're right in each other's faces, rare fake 'hi's if we bother and pretending we've forgotten how it used to be. Pretending to be loud and have a lot of fun with another bunch of friends in each others' presence just to show each other that ' my life is still great without you'.
bah, whatever. nothing I say is gonna change anything now. I'm gonna keep my existing friends close to me now. Although we're all not exactly alike, at least they're fucking reliable and appreciative.

haha, sad to see that once Clara finally starts viewing my blog (I hope she still does), it's nothing good here. This is not all the time, dear, just happened to be.

ok! time for my nap. haha. gotta catch my fav chinese show later. you guys should watch! it's on Channel u at 7.30. haha.bye!

Haha, i move on easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home