Wednesday, March 02, 2005

2 malay kids was seen singing the national anthem loudly in the middle of bedok interchange. national propaganda has worked! Unless, these two kids had felt that the national anthem was a laughable thing and felt that it has no importance at all, then national propanganda has not worked. the latter is more likely.

Sinagpore's education system is a piece of crap. I believe everyone got tt stupid blue booklet explaining the new system. It doesn't make sense, if our kids' chinese is so bad, how would making the syllabus easier going to improve the standard? wth.

The myth 'time organisation' (the one everyone talks about but never really seen it work) is true. My homework is all done, I can watch american idol all night and I can still go to sleep at 11. Not bad. However, I strongly believe that this will fade into yet another myth for me later.

I predict that clara can star in the upcoming movie, titled: 'Supersize me, the trilogy: KFC, BK and LJS' wahahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home