Thursday, January 25, 2007

this post shall be entirely about other people.


MY BROTHER






















This is what my brother has been doing in Paris! Instead of doing his exchange programme, he's doing this! In case you still have no idea what THIS is, look at the guy with the silver camera right behind Katie Holmes, thats the dear ol' brother of mine. He's been trying to get into all the fashion shows around Paris. He'd told me excitedly over msn just yesterday: 'It's couture week!'. Anyways if you wish to see more, check out his blog here and here.

THE GOOD FRIEND'S GOOD-FOR-NOTHING EX-BOYFRIEND OF HERS














I haven't heard of this person for around 3 or 4 years now, but i can still remeber all that drama. Although I am still convinced that he is a total piece of shit, it is amazing at where he is now. I remeber Bel telling me that it is his dream to become a kindergarden teacher and seems like he's gotten fulfilled that dream. i remember the days when he was still buming around, hacking into people's accounts (HAHA), playing with pet rabbits and all that shizz. ok, and now we wait till he rapes one of his students.

WONG HUIYI ahhhh (i will not say KATIE hahahaha)

go do it already!!!
hur hur hur

ALL THE JC PEEPS I SAW IN SCHOOL TODAY!

louisa, fad, fiona, christin OMG i had no idea i missed everyone so much till i saw u guys! sorry if i scared some of you in the midst of my survey thing. ha.

AND THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHOM I STILL CANNOT NAME

person no 1: you and me, we shall leave it at this. and i will pretend that it's ok for me until it is. But i'd still say you have NO idea...

person no 2: you interest me =)

person(s) no 3: it is finally clear who my real friends in hall are. They are the ones who are worth my time and concern.

person no 4: I wish you were more confident of yourself and stop all this nonsense.

and whee! this whole 'entire-hall-is-drowing-in-emoing' thing is still going on and its super depressing!! argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home