Friday, February 09, 2007

here are my further thoughts on life that I came up with recently:

Life is...a mystery.
it doesn't give you the things you expect to get, and throws you all sorts of other things (good and bad) that you've never expected to happen.
God, whoever he is, must be having so much fun messing with our lives.
What do we do then, you may ask?
Expect nothing (that's the best I could come up with lah).

Life is...about discovering yourself.
I grew up in a family which teaches that showing emotion is a sign of weakness.
When you're sad, you can't just cry.
You have to be strong, keep it cool.
But really, isn't being able to cry in front of people truly courageous?
To cry in front of the person who has hurt you is like showing him/her your bleeding heart, allowing them to do what they please with it Make it worse by stepping on it? Or will they mend it?
You wouldn't be able to guess. You can only hope it's the latter.
sigh sigh this is so confusing.
And still I will never cry in front of you, because that's just the way I was brought up.

Life is...full of jinxes.
This is annoying.
It ties in with what I'm talking about in the first part.
You expect something. You think you're getting it.
You JINX it (by being overconfident/ telling someone about a crush, etc etc).
And you're never getting it.
So shut up.

Life is...about acheiving self-actualisation.
Take SC2203 and find out what I mean.
haha.
or google it. =)

Life is...fair ( mostly).
When one door closes, another opens.
recent events have shown me that this is so true.
seriously life is like just one huge board game.
You just have to open your eyes a little wider to see this other good thing happening to you.
what can I say, humans have to learn to be more contented with what they have.

Life is...song and dance.
I don't know about other people but i truly feel only alive in song and dance.
Oh wells, it could just be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home