Thursday, June 07, 2007

ok photos! :)


Somewhere in the outskirts of Swtizerland:



I kind of forgot to focus before I took the shot, but I think it turned out pretty artsy anyway :)


All of their countryside houses look like this. I LOVE this. If i do get to retire (rich), I want a house like this (and yes, complete with my own sheep and cows and horses. hahaha)



Drove over to Germany for half the day. Nothing much. I just know now the Germans really really really eat a lot.


And their monstor dogs!!!!!!!!!

ahh yes, small town, flowers by the street, smiling elderly. perfect.


And then back to Switzerland, the city Luzern. OMG the architecture!!!



That's actually some medevial time prison or something.


These people like to make their buildings masterpieces.



After looking at all the buldings, i decided to stalk the locals.




haha, this is my dad posing.

OK! end of Day One of the trip. I took a zillion photos. It is going to take forever for me to put up everything. This is only like a third of the photos I took the first day by the way. will post up more tmr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home