Sunday, July 11, 2004

tired sia. even after sleeping for about 12 hours. the dance workshops were fun! I shouldn't have skipped the one on friday..sad. No movie watched though, we got scolded instead. but after that the camp went almost smoothly. stayed over with the art students, watching them do their art, giving comments and being a pain in their ass until i was tired. haha. i was so inspired that i went round drawing and painting my own stuff. haha.

Hey Azzah! I found like a stack of great photos of pencil posing probably for his own art research and all. Haha, he looked real good. Very, very good. I almost stole them for you guys to see. Note, almost.

Like i mentioned, the salsa workshop was so fun! We, being chosen as the lead, rotated partners regularly to dance and all. footwork was madness but luckily i didn't manage to trip over myself like i am known to do. I was sorry I said the slasa group which performed for us are old people. They're too good to be commented like that. seriously.

Oh well, Elizabeth is the new president!!yay!! everyone i like or respect are on the committee!! Great! lucky for me, these people like me too.haha. Thankfully none from that horrid Geraldine, Ee shin, Max group got in. ha!! I amost got into a conflict with Geraldine. i will not talk about it. i've been bitching too much about people. But Im just glad she didn't get any silly post.

I got a little teary when we were giving the seniors our gifts and also when they announced their successors one by one for the posts. So sad! they passed other gifts among themselves too. it's really damn sad. they were all crying and hugging in front of us. Min was crying the most.

then we went to bedok central for some ballet performance thing at the carpark. We did some massive bonding within our own group. It was really nice. The club is definitly split into two groups, unlike the seniors who are all so close! Katherine should have been there to bitch with me about that other group.

was dead before I reached home. actually i was dead long ago, not sleeping the whole night and all. i actually slept through much of my listening comprehenion. haha. power, right?

Both Venetia and Charles are no longer in Singapore Idol!!! So sad!!! i wanna cry, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home