Friday, March 04, 2005

and so it's B4 for my chinese. Not bad...seriously. thanks to jesslyn who peeped at all our scores as she asked to check hers first. thoughtful.

didn't see bucket, didn't see tom yam. not even toaster (clara did though, she's delighted). not even any of my seniors.

I learnt today not to gossip about people because when they find out it, they really keep thinking about it and it just spoils their day. Luckily chong wu didn't get mad and strangle me. But it's not like I can stop myself so I'll just have to gossip more discreetly.

some dude kept repeating to me on the bus tt we only have 6 months to prelims. oh well, thanks a lot man. i'm still freaking out. don't know if that's a good thing or not. should be. I need the stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home