Saturday, March 12, 2005

woke up with a hangover this morning. the first thought was headache. what did I do last night again? and five seconds later, oh, temasek idol.

the butt still hurts.

went for my last drums lesson. was early, and so I had to chat with the eccentric adminisrator again. he's crazy. Get used to it, it's hougang. I had an audience during my lesson anyway, some kid who had a lesson before mine. wahahahaha, feels like an expert. then, my teacher wanted me to go jamming with his people next time. apparantly not becasue I'm good, but becaue he wanted to give me more exposure. chey!

rushed off to the other end of Sinagpore to join everyone else at the nus open house. the talks were useless, Fad got lost, the food was actually not very clean, met a lot of people i knew, embarrassed ourselves throughrougly, and saw raz! sho happy...ha

went to city hall to eat, ended up having to go to the CO concert in the end at vch. remembering the times when I was backstage instead of in front of the stage. the terrible two changing rooms only! It was good bonding session, and chong wu's sister is sooo cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home