Saturday, June 30, 2007

In today's news, sibling rivalry! haha. interesting the things you hear about how people are soo different to outsiders and to their siblings. My brother is pretty much the same, insulting me as always. it actually gets worse if his friends are around. but oh wells, im used to it. im amused by it actually. the words he has to come up with so he can insult me with something fresh. i would just laugh back at him sometimes. there will even be times when i'd just annoy him for the fun of it. haha, playing the role of the annoying crazy bimbotic sister i guess. aww i guess i love my brother anyhow (but I would rather jump off a building before letting him ever hear me say that). but anyways, seems like having sisters is tons worse than having brothers. brothers, you know, they train you to be tough cos they expect you to be you know, strong and think more like a guy and all. but sisters, they just train your lung powers and scratching powers i guess. and i hate fighting with girls. girls can be so schemeing. believe me, i know. and petty. and sisters have more opportunities for fights! like if i've got a sister and she wears my clothes without asking me, i would totally slap her left right center. but that would never happen with a brother! if i've got a younger sister and she acts like me, i am quite sure i would have thrown her out of the window by now. ( which is sad cos this shows that even i cannot stand myself. haha) oh wells, one child of each gender is really enough, it seems. but i think i wouldn't mind having a little brother to bully arouns though. i remember when i told my mum that she just waved me away and said "this factory is closed!" hahaha.

And i believe its time for me to go read the book "crazy sister" i bought for my brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home