Sunday, June 24, 2007

nothing much has been going on...it's hell trying to fix up times to go out with people as usual so yea...FINE. haha hence my dad has a lot of opportunities to drag me out into another one of his nature excursions thingy. It is not that I don't like nature, just the thing that comes with nature -bugs, especially mosquitoes. Those things love my blood for some reason. And really, nature in Singapore is crap. All we've got are trees and ferns and tiny tiny streams filled with guppies, the occasional tortoise, the the usual monkey walking around looking for the next person to attack. But oh wells, what choice did I have. after walking around for a bit I guess it wasn't so bad, so I guess I do have the nature-loving genes my parents got. They've turned the entire balcony into a damn jungle just to make up for the absence of nature around them. It's so wrong that we're living in Singapore.

in other news, i guess i do miss my brother. I need someone to fold the fort against the parents. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home