Friday, April 15, 2005

Gold with honours for tjc dance team.
Not that I had anything to do with it anyway.
Our dance people were like little faeries, with flowers in their hair, who should be appearing on LOTR. ha.
watching sajc's dance made me realise that dance may be the best (and prettiest) way to express yourself... Zaki must be prancing around in his gucci leather shoes now.
Funny how it seems like the better the JC is in acedamic results, the better their dance is too. There's vj, hcjc, tj, rj, sajc and aj. creepy.

Remind me to never step into Billy Bombers again unless someone else is paying.

How do idiots always manage to always find new ways to irritate the hell out of people's lives? One day, when I have nothing to lose and no one's watching, I'll push him in front of a bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home